Friday, July 07, 2006

A Brand New Start.....

Life is a journey, and there is always a brand new start for every episode in life. As for me....i learn it all at the feet of the Master. Blogging is a very new 'stuff' for me. It's like dream come true. I never thought that i will ever have my own blog. Whenever i read others blog.....i always wondered... will i ever have my own. Thanks to my little sister, Ruth Ng who have set up this blog for me and my good buddy, Daniel who always critisize me for not having my own blog.

Guys.....i have joined the club...let us be a blessing to each other.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

Hello brother!! Finally!! Finally I have the opportunity to comment on your blog...Wait and see..*scheming wickedly*

10:34 PM  
Blogger rccnlj said...

Hihihi!!!! Welcome to the blogging 'family'... :)

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home