Thursday, July 26, 2007

A Chase

Chase – no one can ever run away from the fact that we have always been chased or we ourselves chasing something in life. Some people chase after time, some after money, some after pleasures, some after lust, some after fame, name it…..and you will find people chasing after it.

Well as a seminarian, I have always been chasing after time or rather datelines have always been chasing me. Lecturer chase students to hand in assignment – students chase lecturer for their result. As for thesis writing students, our supervisor to meet our dateline always chases us. Thus, we are always chased or we chase after something in life all the time. I think the episode of “chase” will only end when we die.

Interestingly, this morning as I was riding on my bike to STM, a stray dog chased me. Well, thanks to my Honda Fame Cdi 90 for saving me from being attacked. Anyway, thanks to the dog – my inspiration to blog this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home