Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I am sick

The thing that I hate the most is to fall sick. I become unproductive and lethargy whenever I am sick. Well, it has come over me again. I am down with a bad sinus and sudden asthma attack. Visited the doctor twice this week and has been on very strong medication. It all started with a normal flu on Sunday morning. I was sneezing away in the church and came back home and things got worse. Took some medicine and went to bed….skipped the evening service (Thanks to Peter who took over the service). Things got worse on Sunday night, bad cough and cold. First thing on Monday morning visited the doctor. He gave me an injection and told me that I have some viral infection and prescribed some antibiotics and anti histamine medication. Came back home and rested the whole day…but could not sleep because of the cough. Also started wheezing….I knew it…I’m now having asthma attack. Took the necessary medicine. Well, on Tuesday early morning had a high fever…..started shivering at about 2am. Thanks to Jessie who immediately treated me (poor girl she is pregnant and she had to take care of a sick person). Today, is Wednesday and I’m down with a severe head ache due to the intense coughing. I feel like my head is going to burst to pieces whenever I cough. Well, Gerard will take me to see the doctor at 9am. I’m dead drop bored at home. I can’t study or even do my assignments. I am sick……and really tired of the whole thing. I have been missing my lectures for two consecutive days. No matter what happens….i will go for my classes tomorrow. Guys…please pray for me. I want to be healed of my Sinusitis and Asthma.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home