Sunday, November 25, 2007

Double Joy


The 32nd Session of the Tamil Annual Conference (TAC), of the Methodist Church in Malaysia was held in Penang from the 17th till 21st November 2007. It was attended by almost 160 people who include the lay delegates, Pastors, guests and observers from all over the country.


This annual conference has been a significant one for me though I have attended many before. I was admitted into “Member of Trial” as a fulltime Pastor of the TAC. I have also been posted to the largest Tamil Church/Congregation in Malaysia, Tamil Settlement, Ipoh which comprises of 1,033 full members. I will be assisting the Senior Pastor, Rev. Lawrence Belvendram. As for me, it is a great honor to serve the Lord in this capacity. I also wish to thank my President, Rev. P Tevaraji and the Board of Appointments for entrusting me with this placement.

At the same time, I am also grateful to God for granting my wife Jessie her transfer to the Methodist Girls School (MGS), Ipoh. This is another significant happening for us. Jessie was an ex student of MGS. She finish both her primary and secondary education in this school…and now she is posted back to the same school as a teacher…wow….she is all exited and I cherish in her happiness.


These two great happenings (my posting and Jessie's transfer) have brought double joy for us. Praise God for that.


We as a family wish to thank our families and friends who have been praying for our well being. Thank you all and God bless. Shalom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home